What’s the difference between Pre-Registration and Registration?
- Pre-Registration happens BEFORE the event on Thursday, April 17th, 2019. Attending the Registration Area on this day will allow you to skip the Registration Line at the event and head directly to the Entry Line.
- Registration is DURING the event is on Friday, April 18th to Saturday, April 19th, 2019. If you need to attend Registration, you will need to wait in the Registration Line before heading to the Entry Line, so please plan accordingly. We recommend arriving early to allow for the smoothest experience possible.
The Registration Area is located in Hall E (the South Lobby of the Salt Palace Convention Center.) This is the location that we can assist you with any ticketing issues during the event.
How Do I know If I need to attend Pre-Registration or Registration?
You do not need to attend Pre-Registration or Registration if:
You received your RFID wristbands (and perks, if applicable) in the mail, and have activated your RFID wristband online ahead of time. You’re ready to walk into the event!
You will need to attend Pre-Registration or Registration if:
- You placed your order after the Wristband Shipping Deadline (TBA) and your wristband was not shipped
- Your wristband was not mailed to you or you did not receive it in time
- Your package was shipped to you but returned to sender. These packages will be available for pick up.
- There was a problem with your order and you need to exchange your wristband or pick up missing items.
- Your wristband was lost or stolen
- You were gifted a voucher or have a printed voucher and do not have a wristband yet.
- You have your wristband, but want to upgrade it.
- You want to buy FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ 2019 passes in person. (Save by purchasing online!)
- You were given a physical voucher and you want to upgrade them to a higher level.
- You want to downgrade your tickets from Saturday to Friday or Friday to Thursday
- You purchased a 15% off Discounted Pass and need to show proof of eligibility to pick up your wristband and perks, if applicable.
- You won an official FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ social media or special event contest and were emailed your Voucher
- You are a VIP Passholder and want to pick up your VIP Poster (these will not be mailed).
- You are a VIP or Gold Passholder and did not receive your small collectible.
- You were missing a shirt or need to exchange your shirt
- To pick up your optional ADA and Child wristbands
Please bring your order QR code from your GrowTIX confirmation email to the Registration Area. Printed or a screenshot on your phone works best. You’ll be able to pick up your RFID wristband and any pass perks at the Registration Area.
About Children and Youth Admission
Children ages 8 years old and younger DO NOT require a wristband to attend our events. For children and teens ages 9-17, we suggest that you purchase a 15% Discounted Pass. If you have a VIP Pass, two children 8 years old and younger per VIP Pass will be allowed to attend panels and use express lines as a VIP pass holder. As always, children 9 and older will require their own VIP Pass to use VIP Perks. Read our ticketing policies, here.
In addition to Students and Youth, 15% Discounted Pass also available for Teachers, Military (active and veteran), First Responders, and Seniors (60+). Learn more about Discounted Passes, here.
Click here FAQ