We would like to invite cosplayers of all kinds to represent FanX® at the parade as Cosplay Ambassadors to usher in Stage 4 of the Tour of Utah on Friday, August 10, 2018 at 11:30 a.m.! The parade will travel from The University of Utah’s Rio Tinto Kennecott Building to Reservoir Park.
In the spirit of the Tour of Utah, we are specifically requesting cosplayers to ride bicycles during the parade! You are even welcome to decorate your bicycle any way you like for the occasion. Riding a bicycle during the parade is NOT required, but encouraged.
If you choose to ride a bicycle, please be advised:
You must wear closed-toed shoes.
You must wear a helmet.
You will be required to sign a waiver to participate.
Participants ages 9+ will receive one (1) Multipass to FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™! The convention takes place September 6-8, 2018. Once participants have marched in the parade, vouchers will be emailed that you will use to claim your Multipass. Wristbands must be picked up with the QR code during pre-registration or at the registration booth at FanX®.
Update 8/6/18: BONUS! Sign-up as a Cosplay Ambassador, get an additional two FanX Thursday Passes!
- Fill out THIS FORM
- You must be dressed in a complete cosplay to participate in the parade and be awarded a Multipass. Geeky t-shirts, hats, etc. are not considered cosplay.
- Come fully dressed in your cosplay. We cannot provide a changing area.
- Meet us before the parade begins at 10:00 a.m. to check in with the FanX® team and sign the parade waiver. You will not be allowed to ride/march in the parade or receive your Multipass if you do not check in.
- Complete the entire parade route. Riding a bicycle is encouraged, but walking and strollers are also welcome.
- Come prepared with your own sunscreen and water bottle. Stay safe in the sun!