FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention announced new celebrity guests for its upcoming event. The guests have stared in movies like “Harry Potter,” “Guardians of the Galaxy”, “The Office” and other popular films and TV shows. The convention will take place on April 19 and 20 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
The following celebrities will make appearances during the two-day event:
- Brandon Sanderson: author - “The Mistborn Series”
- Adelaide Kane: actress - “Once Upon A Time,” played the character Drizella
- Linda Larkin: actress - “Aladdin,” voiced Princess Jasmine
- Scott Weinger: actor, - “Aladdin,” voiced the character Aladdin.
- Irene Bedard: actress - “Pocahontas,” voiced the character, Pocahontas
- Aimee Garcia: actress - “Lucifer,” played the character of Ella Lopez
- Tony Todd: actor - “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” voiced the Fallen
- Seth Gilliam: actor - “The Walking Dead,” played the character called Father Gabriel Strokes.
- Brian Baumgartner: actor - “The Office,” played the character called Kevin
- David Bradley: actor - “Harry Potter,” played the character called Filtch
- Mike Colter: actor - “Jessica Jones,” played the character called Luke Cage
- Pom Klementieff: actress - “Avengers: Infinity War,” portrays the character of Mantis
- Val Kilmer: actor - “The Prince of Egypt,” voiced the character of Moses
- Warwick Davis: actor - “Harry Potter,” played the character of Professor Flitwick
More celebrity guests will be announced before the convention.
FanX will also host another event in September (…)