SALT LAKE CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Today FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ (http://FanXSaltLake.com/) kicked off its 2019 events schedule by announcing its first round of celebrity guests for Spring FanX19 on April 19-20, 2019 at the Salt Palace Convention Center in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.
“We have so much fun planning these conventions and get excited to make these types of announcements. It feels good to be approaching FanX season and to be able to release this first round of celebrity attendees for our April event”
Celebrity guests include Val Kilmer, Mike Colter, Seth Gilliam, Irene Bedard, Linda Larkin, Scott Weinger, Pom Klementieff, Warwick Davis, Brian Baumgartner, David Bradley, Aimee Garcia, Tony Todd, and Adelaide Kane. At least 20 more guests will be announced before the show in April.
- Kilmer is a returning guest and starred in a number of blockbusters, including Willow, Batman Forever, Top Gun, The Saint, Real Genius andTombstone. Iceman returns in Top Gun II. Kilmer joins Willow co-star Warwick Davis for a 30 Year Anniversary celebration.
- Colter has appeared in a number of fan favorites such as Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, The Defenders, The Good Wife, Ringer, Halo: Nightfall andHalo Video Games.
- Gilliam is best known for his role in The Walking Dead. He’s also appeared in Oz, The Wire, Starship Troopers and Teen Wolf.
- Bedard played Pocahontas in Disney’s Pocahontas and also appeared in Smoke Signals and Into the West.
- Larkin in best known for her role in Disney’s Aladdin as Princess Jasmine and for her recent role in Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Weinger is best known for his roles in Aladdin, Full House, Fuller House, Kingdom Hearts and Disney Infinity 3.0.
- Klementieff plays Mantis in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. She plays the same character in Avengers: Infinity War and the upcoming Avengers: Endgame which is scheduled for release later this year.
- Davis is an English actor best known for his roles in Willow, Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Merlin and Maleficent II. He’s also appeared in eight Star Wars films, including Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi, Star Wars: Episode I- The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Baumgartner is best known for his role as Kevin Malone in The Office. In addition to The Office, Baumgartner has appeared in a number of TV series, including The Goldbergs, Criminal Minds, Law & Order Special Victims Unit, Everwood and Arrested Development.
- Bradley is an award-winning English actor who has appeared in some of the biggest films and TV series. He played Argus Filch in the Harry Potter film series, Walder Frey in Game of Thrones and in Captain America: The First Avenger. Over his career, he’s won a best supporting actor award at the British Academy Television Awards and a Laurence Olivier Award for his role in King Lear.
- Garcia is best known for her roles in the ABC sitcom George Lopez and the Showtime thriller Dexter. She’s also appeared in a number of other TV series, including Family Guy, Rush Hour, Supernatural, Hawaii Five-O, Bones, CSI: Miami and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. She is currently starring in the Fox drama Lucifer.
- Todd is an actor and voice actor. His film credits include Platoon, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, The Rock and Night of the Living Dead. He’s an accomplished TV actor and has appeared in some of the most successful TV series, including Star Trek: The Next Generation, Xena Warrior Princess, Hercules, The X-Files, Smallville, Charmed, Stargate SG-1, Chuck, Criminal Minds and Law & Order.
- Kane is an Australian actress who has appeared the CW series, Reign and the hit ABC series, Once Upon a Time. She also played the role of Tenaya 7 and Tenaya 15 in Power Rangers RPM and MTV’s Teen Wolf.
“We have so much fun planning these conventions and get excited to make these types of announcements. It feels good to be approaching FanX season and to be able to release this first round of celebrity attendees for our April event,” said Dan Farr, FanX Founder, and Show Producer. “We only did one event last year and the majority of our fans were clear in their desire for two events this year. We prefer two events a year as well so we are happy to listen and oblige the wants of our fans. This April event will be a lot of fun and we’re looking forward to delighting our fans with another star-studded lineup.”
April’s FanX will include more than 33 celebrity guests, 100 hours of panels, celebrity autographs and photo ops, authors, artists, and more than 400 pop culture vendors.
“We get such great interaction and feedback from our fans and that makes it easy to continue innovating and finding new ways to surprise them and provide them with The Ultimate FanXperience®,” said Bryan Brandenburg, FanX Co-Founder, and Chief Marketing Officer. “Almost everything about this new event is driven by fan requests and feedback. We’ve streamlined Photo Ops and now included digital copies with the price of the Photo Op. Almost every guest was requested by the fans. This one, more than ever has been designed by our fans.”