1. SHORTEN YOUR AFFILIATE LINK
When you retrieve your Affiliate Link URL from your GrowTix account, it will look something like this – “https://register.growtix.com/e/FanX_Salt_Lake_Comic_Convention_2019?pref=10831f479826a95e6329aa2b3241a3a5”
We suggest shortening your Link with a service like Bit.ly It’ll make your URL easier to share (and prettier) it also keeps track of how many times people click on your link!
2. COMMUNICATE CLEARLY THE CALL TO ACTION
We recommend giving a clear call to action, such as “CLICK HERE – http://goo.gl/w668jl”
Keep in mind that in accordance with the FTC, you must disclose that you earn points when friends use your link to purchase tickets. Please include something like “I get points if you purchase via my link,” “#ad,” or “#sponsored.”
3. SHARE YOUR LINK ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Using social media networks are a great way to share your unique Affiliate Link with your friends. Regardless of where you’re sharing it, make sure your friends know they must purchase tickets using your unique Affiliate Link in order for you to earn points!
- Post a status, link or photo with your unique Affiliate Link.
- Share Salt Lake FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ 2019 announcements from the FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ Facebook page to your Facebook page and add your unique Affiliate Link to the announcement. Find instructions on how to share, HERE.
- introduce your friends to FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™. Be sure to include links to FanXsaltlake.com where they can see guests, features and more. They can also look at our About Page to learn more about FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ 2019.
- DO NOT SHARE ON FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ PAGES OR GROUPS. THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS FOR.
More Social Media Sites
In addition to Facebook, you can share announcements about FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention™ 2019 on other social media sites such as Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram. Some important things to remember:
- Use the official event hashtag ( #FanXSpring19) on related posts on your social media sites to help our fans find your account. To make sure our social media managers are aware of your posts and accounts, you should also tag FanX® Salt Lake Comic Convention’s™ official social media accounts.
- In your social media posts include images, provide information and provide a link to your Facebook event page or one with more information, preferably on your website or blog. Use short links on Twitter.
- Keep your messages short and end with a call to action statement or question to encourage followers to engage with your posts.
4. SHARE YOUR LINK BY EMAIL OR TEXT
If your friends and family are not on social media, another great option to share your unique Affiliate Link with friends is through email or text. Simply send your shortened Affiliate Link through email or text letting your friends know you earn points if they purchase admission tickets through your link.