Salt Palace Convention Center  |   September 21st – 23rd, 2023

Coming Soon

Friends of FanX

SHOW YOUR FANX WRISTBAND OR BADGE AT THE PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS FOR A DISCOUNT!   AMAZING NEWS!!! We've partnered up with some incredible establishments to make your Fan Xperience Bigger and Better!  Supporting local is extremely important to us and we are lucky enough to be surrounded by some awesome places to for you to visit while you enjoy everything FanX.  Everyone on this list is offering some kind of promotion or exclusive when you show them your FanX wristband or Badge.  Tell em FanX sent you!  
Photo Ops

Photo Ops

Photo Op Sessions are split into groups that are determined by Photo Op purchase date & time, so the sooner you buy your Photo Ops with your favorite Celebrity Guests the sooner your Photo Ops Xperience will be scheduled at FanX! VIP Passholders and guests with ADA credentials have access to the VIP Express Lines. Read the Photo Ops Guide Here.

Jobs

No Job Openings Available At this time we have no job openings available. 
Celebrity Row

Celebrity Row

Every year FanX® brings special guest celebrities from all around the world to meet their fans right here in Utah! Go to Celebrity Row to get autographs & take selfies with your favorite Celebrities. Or have a professional portrait taken with them in our Photo Ops area and bring it to Celebrity Row for them to sign!
Panels

Panels

FanX offers hundreds of hours of unique Panel Programming at each event. Our Panels give you the opportunity to ask your favorite star about their experiences or learn more about your favorite geeky topic from a panel of local and international experts.
Author Signings

Author Signings

Whether you like books in the realm of fantasy, tomes from the world of the supernatural or novels from the universe of science fiction, you’ll find an author at FanX® you will geek out about.

Privacy Policy

PRIVACY POLICY Who we are: Our website address is https://fanxsaltlake.com. What personal data we collect and why we collect it: We use cookies to analyze user activity in order to improve the website. See the Analytics section below for more info. What are cookies anyway? How do Cookies Work?  If you leave a comment on a website you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you ...

Share Rewards

Through our Share Rewards program you can earn points by sharing your own unique FanX link with all of your friends and followers. We have all the info you need to start sharing today!

Business Affiliates

Business Affiliates >> Businesses, nonprofits, and websites who are selected to be part of the program will be given a unique affiliate purchase link to the FanX ticketing page. Share this link on your website, email blasts, social media, and with your fans, supporters, and customers. When people purchase tickets using your unique link, you’ll earn a percentage back for every ticket sold. Get tips for sharing your links here. Ticket Variable Payout* 1 to 25 tickets sold – 5% back of total tickets sold 26 to 100 – 10% back of total tickets sold 101 to 250 – 15% back of total ...

Internships

More Information Coming Soon!   We're excited you want to join our team! We'll have more information about Internships for #FanX21 shortly. Check back at a later date.

Pin It on Pinterest