The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a comprehensive law protecting the rights of individuals with disabilities. While the ADA does not offer a list of covered disabilities, the list of well-established examples covered by the law is long. Many disabilities are invisible. FanX® is committed to providing a safe experience for all our guests.
INFO BOOTH LOCATIONS:
- Registration – Hall E – East side
- Vendor Floor – Near the ‘L’ Bend
- Celebrity Row – Before Entering Celebrity Row
- West Temple at the East entrance of the Salt Palace.
- South Temple entrance near the Raddison
ADA WAITING AREAS & Lines:
- Panel Waiting Area outside Ballroom
- Photo Ops Waiting Area with seating
- ADA Line located at every Celebrity Booth
OTHER AREAS OF NOTE:
- Quiet Room – 253B