The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a comprehensive law protecting the rights of individuals with disabilities. While the ADA does not offer a list of covered disabilities, the list of well-established examples covered by the law is long. Many disabilities are invisible. FanX® is committed to providing a safe experience for all our guests.
INFO BOOTH LOCATIONS:
- Registration - Hall E - East side
- Vendor Floor - Near the ‘L’ Bend
- Celebrity Row - Before Entering Celebrity Row
West Temple at the East entrance of the Salt Palace.
Please note that we no longer can provide ADA accommodations at the south entrance due to construction at the Salt Palace on 200 south. Please use the ramp access on West Temple at the East entrance of the Salt Palace.
ADA WAITING AREAS & Lines:
- Panel Waiting Area outside Ballroom
- Photo Ops Waiting Area with seating
- ADA Line located at every Celebrity Booth
OTHER AREAS OF NOTE:
- Quiet Room - 253B